Alra Therapy Lotion offers reliable and calming relief from dermatitis, itching, and redness caused by radiation and chemotherapy.
"Love this lotion. It protected my skin through radiation, and I continue to use it months later and see continued improvement."
- Brett Hollandsworth
Radiation treatment leaves skin irritated, highly sensitive and reddened. Alra Therapy Lotion has been specially formulated to take care of your skin during and after cancer treatment. This lotion is used and recommended in many of the nation's finest cancer treatment centers. Doctors rely on Alra Therapy Lotion and agree that when individuals begin use early in the treatment phase, it can prevent or minimize skin sensitivity and breakdown for many patients, without interfering with treatment.
The following key ingredients make Alra Therapy Lotion therapeutic.
- 100% Aloe Vera Gel instead of water. Aloe Vera is known to help relieve pain, burning and itching sensations. It is also used for accelerated healing of skin.
- Lanolin is a natural moisturizer and skin conditioner. The special form of Lanolin used in Alra Therapy Lotion is extremely mild and soothing.
- Soluble Collagen is a very effective moisturizer that binds and retains many times its own weight in water.
- Allantoin helps burned skin to regenerate itself by promoting and stimulating new and healthy tissue growth.
- Vitamin E acts as an anti-oxidant helping prevent the release of free radicals that cause cell damage. In addition, Vitamin E is a natural, mild preservative to stabilize the liquid base.
The effective, gentle formula has the following benefits:
- Promotes the skin's natural renewal and healing processes
- Does not Interfere with ongoing cancer treatment
- Is gentle, non-greasy and deeply moisturizing
- Has soothing and restoring properties
- Is free of fragrance, added colorants and parabens
- Is self-preserving thanks to innovative packaging and Vitamin E
100% Aloe Vera Gel; Lanolin Oil and Acetylated Lanolin and Isopropyl Lanolate; Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate; Soluble Collagen; Tocopherol (Vit. E); Allantoin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylpropanediol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenylpropanol, Triethanolamine.